Personalised calendar & photo calendar - Make your own for 2020
Create your photo product in only a few steps
It's as simple as this:
Select your favourite product
A colourful A5 photo calendar to accompany this yearFor only £11.99 you can create a personalised A5 photo calendar that contains your own pictures. Furthermore, you will be able to configure the design and change around any elements you like, unless you specifically prefer to save time using our standard calendar templates. A5 photo calendars are a rather small and manageable format, but can be still very powerful if combined with inspiring and meaningful snapshots. Take the chance to apply your own ideas by customising up to 13 calendar sheets - twelve plus the cover sheet. Once your A5 photo calendar is designed, myphotobook will make use of its premium digital printing technology to produce the physical calendar. An aluminium spiral binding and a hanger will be also integrated in the calendar. Finally, a glossy finish can be added to the printing sheets by paying a reduced extra fee. All these ressources are available for you to make a genuine and personalised calendar with an A5 size. To create your own calendar with myphotobook, you can choose between a portrait or a landscape orientation. For bigger landscape pictures, please have a look at our panorama calendars.
An A5 photo calendar is a suitable as a...
- personalised wedding gift,
- birthday photo gift,
- anniversary gift,
- gift for a newborn child,
- personalised christening gift.
Design your own calendar with an A5 sizeSay you are considering making your own calendar, but aren't too sure of what it could look like. We then recommend you to try out these ideas:
Thrilling themes for your A5 photo calendar
- add a set of elegant family pictures or entertaining snapshots of your pet. Each monthly sheet can be dedicated to a different family member. In this way, you will make everybody feel part of the gang!
- birthdays and the begging of a new season are clearly breaking points during the year;
- important life events - such as a wedding or your child's birth - and special occasions like Christmas are always worth while mentioning (look out for the corresponding templates and cliparts provided by our online tool);
- if you already know where you would be putting up or placing your A5 photo calendar, you can adapt the calendar theme (for example, a calendar with recipes is an exciting decoration for your a kitchen)
- spend some time thinking about the person who receives the calendar. Is it a calendar for children or for adults? If it's an A5 photo calendar for the whole family, it's nice to involve everybody in some way;
- finally, try to find some structure in your pictures so as to express some message. Also look for matching cliparts, backgrounds and design patterns.